Saturday 4 February 2012

LOVE WAS NEVER MINE by Kunal Bhardwaj, Book Review

Love Was Never MineLove Was Never Mine by Kunal Bhardwaj

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


A good cover design. The first reason to pick up this book..



But the small font really pissed me off.. I read for minutes and I am still on the same page. Thats the worst when it comes to a book..



Coming to the first half of the story... The first of the story deserved a 0 outta 5 stars.. Damn!! I was 50 pages down and all I could make out was,

1. Rahul got a job.

2. There were 100 PCs in his workplace.

3. There is a girl he love who sits beside him



Damn, everything was so detailed and repeated that there is no need for you to read the whole paragraph. Just read the first few words and you will understand the whole parah, which has nothing to convey at all..



The second half was a bit fast paced compared to the first.. The only part when I felt as a reader was the last 20 - 30 pages..



The prologue seemed so interesting, but when you are done reaing the whole story, you feel it is not worth the time spent reading it..



A pure waste of time!!!



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I wonder how come you see the fonts small. I have also read it and the fonts are of absolutely normal size. In fact the use of Italics at places only enhanced the readability aspect.

    True, initial few pages (read 10-50) are very slow. But, the story did manage to pull me through out. It was full of emotions and I could relate to it.

    May be our opinions vary, and I give it a 4/5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, our opinions vary... thanx for the comment...

      Delete