Tuesday 31 January 2012

YOU WERE MY CRUSH! by Durjoy Datta, Orvana Ghai, Book Review

You Were My Crush!...till you said you love me!You Were My Crush!...till you said you love me! by Durjoy Datta

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


First of all I hate durjoy.. His book "Oh yes, I am single" sucks big time.. This book was given to me by my friend. Even though I had no interest in reading Durjoy stuff, I read it.



I was expecting not so interesting thing about this book, but as I read on, the story got very interesting.. Actually I pretty much liked it. It was not as bad as I thought it would be..



The story circles around Benoy Roy (probably, the hero of the story), who lost his mom due to cancer, who was devorced to her husband.. No family.. His best friend, hates him.. No best friend.. His love hates him more than anything.. No love.. In short, Benoy's life is totally f**ked up.. This is story of a boy who is trying to pick up the pieces of his life..



Worth a read.. Good for time pass..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment