Friday 6 January 2012

THE DIARY OF A YOUNG GIRL by Anne Frank, Book Review

The Diary of a Young GirlThe Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


To say frankly, I didnt really read the whole book.. I skipped few chapters.. It is a very slow story.. I got bored very often..



But Anne frank's account of the changes wrought upon eight people hiding out from the Nazis for two years during the occupation of Holland, living in constant fear and isolation, imprisoned not only by the terrible outward circumstances of prisoned not only by the terrible outward circumstances of war but inwardly but themselves, made me intimately and shockinly aware of war's greatest evil-the degradation of the human spirit...



It is very amazing this diary belongs to a young girl-probably of age 14... For a patient reader, this one is a must read..



Hats off to Anne Frank!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment