Wednesday 25 January 2012

THE MOTORCYCLE DIARIES by Che Guevara, Book Review

The Motorcycle DiariesThe Motorcycle Diaries by Che Guevara

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


It is AMAZING!!



When you are reading this book, you feel like you travelling with guevara and alberto.



The way guevara describes his journey is marvellous, a incredible journey with a humourous touch. Before I read this book, I have no idea who is Che Guevara and I also thought that he was a pop singer. Now I started liking him.



The very idea of travelling -and hiking- around a continent and taking in all the spiritual learnings from the nature is very exciting.



It is worth reading 100 times!!



Like said by Christopher McCandless, "The very core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure"...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment