Wednesday 15 February 2012

THE DEV - D SYNDROME by Chandraprakash Mohata, Book Review

The Dev - D Syndrome. . . Bringing Emotional Attyachar To A Halt The Dev - D Syndrome. . . Bringing Emotional Attyachar To A Halt by Chandraprakash Mohata

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The title and the cover design of the book gave me a impression as it is the manuscript of "Dev D" movie... But it is nothing like that.. We can also call them complete contrasts..



I got it from a friend of mine.. He is not a reader. This is his first book (ofcourse, I meant his first novel) and it got addicted to reading.. This is not that amazing, but for a starter like him, it is very good..



Talking about the language, it is not very hi-fi, which is a plus for me.. I always wanted the language to be as simple as possible and this book is very good for the language..



The best thing about the book is not the story, its the twists... The story goes very slow and expressively, but all of a sudden at the end, you get blow after blow.. Thats the best part of the whole book...



Good for time pass..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment