Thursday 9 February 2012

IF IT'S NOT FOREVER ...IT'S NOT LOVE by Durjoy Datta , Nikita Singh, Book Review

If It's Not Forever. It's Not Love.If It's Not Forever. It's Not Love. by Durjoy Datta

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


If it's not forever, it's not love...



Nice title, great cover design. I just picked it up reading the title.. It sounds pretty cool..



The story was pretty good.. Not like anything expected from Durjoy... I started liking his stories now..



Firstly, the very theme is new -atleast for me. Finding a diary and chasing down the story all across India, collecting bits of story, wow, its damn exciting..



Hmmm... there is not much which i could explain, just read it once, it is worth a read..



And ya, its my first signed copy so it is special...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment