Saturday 25 February 2012

ZERO PERCENTILE – Missed IIT Kissed Russia by Neeraj Chhibba, Book Review

Zero Percentile – Missed IIT Kissed RussiaZero Percentile – Missed IIT Kissed Russia by Neeraj Chhibba

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


When I first read the the title of the book, I just ignored book thinking it is another college story.. And then, I came across this contest named "Register and win Zero Percentile 2.0" on goodreads.. I registered the contest knowing that I wont be winning it.. Come on, no one wins anything for free, isn't it?



One day, I received a book... Actually, I really won a free sopy of "Zero Percentile 2.0"..



Since I didnt read the first book, I ordered it and read it.. This is how I read this book.



First of all, I want to say this is no college love story.. This is more than that.. It is the story of a guy, named Pankaj (probably the hero), from an Indian lower middle class family.. The story starts from the hero's great-grand father to his grand father to his father to himself in the form of a sperm to himself in his mother's womb to himself in this world.. The story with lot of boring stuff, and the font size is really small which makes you very disinterested in the book... Like, there are many other books from Indian authors, whose font size is very big and the speacing between the lines are huge too, just to fill the pages.. Then after the first 40 pages, it gets interesting.. So interesting that you cant put the book down.. If you are not as bad reader as I am, you can complete this book in one go..



You will like it..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment