Thursday 25 October 2012

LOVE, LIFE AND LUST by Pritesh Bhosale, Book Review


Love, Life And LustLove, Life And Lust by Pritesh Bhosale
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I am in a big dilemma whether to give a 2 or a 3 star rating.

First of all, I want to thrash the author. Seriously. He is such a ****. My three year old nephew speaks the better English than him!

On the very first page - acknowledgement page (i never read this page,by the way) - I was turning the page but stopped when I noticed this word. I guess not even Jesus Christ - or someone, who found the English language - will ever find out the meaning of that word, 'off course'. I ignored as a mere typing mistake. But then, it started and didnt end. There were on a average of 3 mistakes a line till the last page.

I was so outraged that I was ready to shoot the author down, for wasting my bucks.

It was hell trying to complete this book. (And ya, I have this irritating habit of not giving up books in the middle).

In some ways this book reminded me of my childhood days. When I in my second standard, we, everyone in my school, used to mistake bought and brought. The same mistake was repeated throughout the book.

I still wonder, how people like this make into publishing their book. Personally, I aspire to be a write and even send the proposals to many publishers. There isnt a reply till now. I was depressed. My book cant be any worse than this.

And I still wonder, what the editorial staff of the publishers were doing. Come on, editors edit the manuscript before publishing it right?

But at the end, the story seemed good. Maybe it is the narration which ruined everyone. I live it for you people to decide whether to read it or not...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment