Monday 15 October 2012

A THING BEYOND FOREVER by Novoneel Chakraborthy, Book Review


A Thing Beyond ForeverA Thing Beyond Forever by novoneel chakraborty
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I still read less acclaimed novels, so that I dont miss any gem like this one...

This guy, Novoneel, is a helluva guy. He has lot of things going on his minds. This book might even astound a saint.

For the writing, there were many grammatical flaws, but they hinder me in any way, not a single time. Mainly, it is the story of a girl, named Radhika Sharma, believe that, what the caption says, "The reward for every true love is not love". The story is damn touching.

After, when I was done reading the book, I felt like taking a stroll outside. And when I did it, I had this strange feelings. I dont know the root of the feeling but I felt a foot taller, when I was walking. Yeah, that was how I felt. It might sound weird - infact, very wierd. I have no clue what that feeling signifies, but that was how I trully felt.

Note: Before you read this book, I warn you, it might have a very moving effect on you. At least, it had such effect on me. And then, I dont prescribe the same effect on you because maybe its the situation I am in made me feel that effect. But it is not an ordinary novel for ordinary readers. It is well above many things. At the end, it might dump you in more confusion. As it has more questions than answers. The questions are above the existence. More enlightening.

Refreshing read. Or rather, enlightening read...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment