Thursday 23 August 2012

THAT THING CALLED LOVE by Tuhin A. Sinha, Book Review


That Thing Called LoveThat Thing Called Love by Tuhin A. Sinha
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Very confusing story... The picture that the plot gave away, it is the stories of five persons.. Or rather the stories of five different person's relationships..

In fact, five stories of people of a Metropolitan, in this case, Mumbai...

But it had just the story of Mayank (the lead) and just a few pages of stories of the other persons..

The narration was good, very vivid and clear...

Have been a big fan of literature, maybe thats the reason I was bored the entire length of the book.. In fact, the book was very similar to the Bollywood flick 'Life in a... Metro', which I did't pretty much, either...

At the end of the novel the novel, I felt like the story was incomplete.. In fact, I felt like the story ended pretty abruptly..

Look, the good thing about stories is that they end.. If not now, after a few pages they end.. but this book seems to end out in the nowhere...

Enjoyable for ppl who are seeking a change in the routine college love stories...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment