Friday 21 September 2012

ONLY TIME WILL TELL by Jeffery Archer, Book Review


Only Time Will TellOnly Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My first of Jeffery Archer's.

Best part of the novel was very boring. Maybe, I am not the one who liked Drama. But then, the plot and the narration was pretty new to me. Indeed, authors don't stop to surprise me.

There is a story of this book and a few characters in the story. The story is told in different character's point of view, till, at the end the reader doesnt have any doubt about the whole story. Every nook and corner is revealed. But it gets on the nerve to read the same story repeated more then thrice! It might be from different ponit of views, but seriously it is damn boring. There is a large part of the story when I felt like just giving up the books. If not for good ratings on Goodreads, I would've given up this book, long ago. And I don't regret it. Infact, I would've regretted if I would've given up the book, before I completed it.

The best part of the whole story is first part and the last part. Especially, the last part was more exciting than the whole book combined.

Can't wait to read get my hands on the second book - The sins of the father...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment