Thursday 19 April 2012

THE LOST STORY by Amit Goyal, Sudhanshu Gupta, Book Review


The Lost StoryThe Lost Story by Amit Goyal
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The lost story... You will be lost in this story... Second half has a lot of unimaginable twists..

I have seen many books containing short stories, but this is the first I ever read... And I pretty much liked it..

This is story is pretty much the movie INCEPTION, which starred my favourite hero, Leonardo... Everything seems real and unreal at the same time, which seems real is not real and which seems unreal is not uneral, but the at end, real becomes unreal and unreal becomes real. Confused? That is the feeling I was left with after watching that movie - INCEPTION. But strangely, i kinda liked it.. It is the same with this story..

Actually, the plot is the most different I have ever known... There are two authors - Amit Goyal and Sudhanshu Gupta - for this book.. One author writes half of a story and the other completes the other half, never discussing the story in between... The story is very much interesting till the end..

Confusing part is the last chapter... The the rest of the story is interesting as any other good novel..

A one-go read...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment