Friday 23 March 2012

OLIVER'S STORY by Erich Segal, Book Review

Oliver's StoryOliver's Story by Erich Segal

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


First of all, I ask all the readers to complete erase the expectations you have on this book. This one is good the way it is. Don't, don't and don't even try to compare this one with the first one (Love Story).



Let me start with a praise for Erich Segal. He is a very rare story teller.



To be frank, the best thing about his books (atleast for me) is the lesser words density per page. I, being slow reader, can complete a page in about 30 seconds. Thats the good thing about the print.



About the story:

As far as for me, this is the perfect end any story like Love Story could ever have. I repeat once again, if you want to really appreciate this part of the story, dont expect any thing. You won't be liking this story if you compare with the first one.



The story revolves around the after-life of Oliver (the lead character), after losing his wife, Jenny, with whom he was deeply in love with. After two years of his lose, he is more single than anything. The time he spent with Jenny, together, was brief, but it was enough to last a lifetime. Now, after 2 years that incident, he wants to move on. He wants to get out of that darkness called loneliness.



This is his story to get rid of that loneliness and get back his life..







The moving and beautiful sequel to "Love Story" will capture your herat as only Erich Segal can.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment