Monday 19 March 2012

NEVER LET ME GO... by Sachin Garg, Book Review

Never Let Me Go...Never Let Me Go... by Sachin Garg

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Never let me go... Never read something like this..



It is probably, the second book in the samar series, first being 'It's first love...Just like the last one!'.. It is the story of twenty first year of Samar's (the lead character) life..



The very concept of documenting each year of his life is very unique (atleast for me)..



Coming to the story.. Man, getting a 5 outta 5 is like an oscar award to an movie.. I rarely give 5, but this one deserved it..



A story full of adventure, love, twists, thrills and what not.. This is the first book which I completed in one go.. You cant just put this book down until you complete reading it. It demands the attention it needed..



A book which you will be reading again and again..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment