Saturday 3 September 2011

Right Fit Wrong Shoe by Varsha Dixit, Book Review

Right fit wrong shoeRight fit wrong shoe by Varsha Dixit

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


First of all, a close friend of mine recommended this book to me. Reading the description of the book, I was sure that this is a girl material. I was so bored by reading the description. I am not very much into girlie stuff. But this sounded too much.


First of all, the language was not so good for me. It was so complex. It had lot of shortcuts which not a even a text-junkie like me was able to understand. It takes lot of effort to complete dialogue.

Secondly, when I started reading the book, I was bored to hell. I had no idea why i started this one (as I have a habbit of complete reading the book which I started). I was cursing my friend was going on with the book.

10 pages done - still cursing my friend. 25 pages - still cursing my friend. 50 pages - I lost myself in the book.

If it was someone else, they would've completed it in just a day. As a slow reader (I read fast, but get no time to read), it took me 3 days.. To be precise, 5 hrs.

I was so involved in the back. It was so awesome. There was no girlie about the story. I felt it so interesting. Lost in the story, I got accustomed to the complex language.

A perfect read...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment