Monday 26 September 2011

Ouch! That 'Hearts'.. By Harsh Snehanshu, Book Review

Ouch! That 'Hearts'..Ouch! That 'Hearts'.. by Harsh Snehanshu

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


not bad...



All I could say about this novel is NOT BAD... It was nothing like the first book.. It had love, story and humour.. But in this book, the major part, infact 80% was given for the humour.. Anyway, the end was good... I never knew there is there is a third book which is going to be out soon..





The most fascination thing is, he mentioned about him writing the first book in this - second book.. I after reading this book came to know that, these duos are not fictious.. That was little amazing.





Over-all, this book wasnt upto the expectations of the first book..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment