Thursday 22 September 2011

Chanakya's Chant by Ashwin Sanghi, Book Review

Chanakya's ChantChanakya's Chant by Ashwin Sanghi

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


this is one is not like any of the books i've ever read.. it has been a great from the first till the last page..



i couldn't get any fixed picture of the book at first when i read the description... but eventually after 3 chapters, i came to know the pattern the story was following and was very much involved in it.. i took me 4 days to complete first of the book and 1 day to complete the second half.. the thrilling tales of politics was so brilliant..



i am one of those people who hate and dont give a damn for politics.. politics was something very easy, simple and easy earning job for me.. but after reading this book, it gave me a very new propective of politics.. it funny there are people out there still thinking politics a still simple as seen in movies..



All I have to say about the read is "It is a political roller coaster journey for readers"... Damn good...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment