Sunday 21 August 2011

COURAGE: THE JOY OF LIVING DANGEROUSLY by Osho, Review

Courage: The Joy of Living DangerouslyCourage: The Joy of Living Dangerously by Osho Rajneesh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


MIND BLOWING READ...

Osho has a special book for every person. I would call this my-type. Osho is one of my favourite author and he is the best. He is one of his kind. He doesn't give anyone any philosophy (a fixed formula) to anyone, if it seemed like he gave you some philosophy, then take it, follow it, never let it go..

This book is follows a concept of living every moment of your life and thats how you should live. If you are not familiar with Osho and his teaching, then this would give you a perfect image of his teachings. He never asks you to give up, everything, he just asks you to do what you want. Dont get influenced by anyone. This book has few of his own experiences.

I am not so much into philosophical or spiritual things and I guarantee you that this is book belongs to none of them. So I would like to call it a MUST READ...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment