Sunday 1 July 2012

THE ADVENTURES OF TOM SAWYER by Mark Twain, Book Review

The Adventures of Tom SawyerThe Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Helluva read, it was.

I don't know what was running on my mind when I took an old, almost completely worn out book titled, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. It was probably my great grandpa's. The look of the book itself had a mysterious mist around it - all worn out, eaten by ants and all.

It was that worn out look which tempted me to read it. If I didn't read this book, I reckon, would've my fate a million times. So wonderful a read it was !!

Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain), I love you, man.

Reading further into the story I noticed that a good part of Harry Potter was inspired from this story.

Very interest with a good deal of adventure. A page turner. Hooks you on till you complete it. And the drift follows..

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment