Saturday 19 May 2012

THE LOST SYMBOL by Dan Brown, Book Review


The Lost Symbol (Robert Langdon, #3)The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dan Brown... the best author as far as I know..

I don't know how can a man know so much about something...

Robert Langdon series.. The best thing about this series is, the former doesnt have anything to do with the latter one... They have their own stories, secrets and thrills to share..

The first one, Angels and demons, deals with the illuminati and vatican city..
The second one, The davinci code, deals with the Priory of Sion and race through the cathedrals and castles of Europe...
This one, the lost symbol, deals with the Freemasonry and the capital, Washington D.C.

Very thrilling, fast paced, interesting read...

I felt the last 50 pages made a good self-help guide.. over all, a good read!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment