Monday 21 November 2011

THE MONK WHO SOLD HIS FERRARI by Robin S. Sharma, Book Review

The Monk Who Sold His FerrariThe Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin S. Sharma

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


My another try at philosophical books...



And I failed again.. I dont why philosophical books dont interest me.. All I could find out of philosophical books are the sentences and the meaning keep on repeating infinite times in every paragraph.... Thats very irritating thing..



I was reading with keen interest till 107th page, after that I was literally scanning the words in the pages.. All I can say that, this is the first philosophical which I have read interestingly for the half way of it..



Robin S. Sharma has done a good job.. He is pretty good with his sense of philosophy.. Pretty interesting for the first halfof the book.. Will probably be a delight for who are serious with philosophical or self help books..



30 GUIDE FOR SELF-MASTERY



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment