Saturday 19 November 2011

MOM SAYS NO GIRLFRIEND by Subhasis Das, Book Review

Mom Says No GirlfriendMom Says No Girlfriend by Subhasis Das

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


There is something special about this book.. The writing was perfect... The story fulfilled its requirement - timepass..



But, my GOD, climax - the 25 pages were so unbelievable.. I dont know what just happened.. Actually I feel disgusted about these kind of stories.. but I think I am getting it now... I am not going to reveal it anyway...



The story lingers around a guy who loves music (which he later gives up) and keeps falling in love with girls (which he thinks of giving up everytime he broke up, but will fail every single time).. At the end of the story you will understand the mere reason of the selection of the title..





Good for time-pass..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment