Sunday 4 November 2012

TILL THE LAST BREATH by Durjoy Datta, Book Review


Till The Last BreathTill The Last Breath by Durjoy Datta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Firstly, it is the best one could from Durjoy Datta. Maturest work by Durjoy Datta, so far...

At first, I was scared at the size of the font. It has got the tiniest font size I have ever read, the spacing was not beyond 1.0, too. To top everything else, it was 237 pages thick.

The story was so captivating that the pages just flew by.

The story deals with five characters - Arman Kashyup, Kajal Khurana, Pihu Malhotra, Dishyant Roy and Zarah Mirza. Though the whole book was of the third-person narration, every chapter is named from either of the five characters and the story is told from his point view with the third person narration - if you know what I mean.

Very exquisitely written... Best book I've read this season..


Best work of Durjoy Datta and many other best-selling Indian authors...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment