Saturday 17 December 2011

HOT TEA ACROSS INDIA by Rishad Saam Mehta, Book Review

Hot Tea Across IndiaHot Tea Across India by Rishad Saam Mehta

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Not so bad one...



It started off very boring.. I was expecting lot of travel and lots of information of India, after I reading this I realise that 200 pages is not enough to write about travels across India..



Author's travels mostly consisted of travels in North, near Delhi, Jammu, Leh, etc..



One more misunderstanding of mine about this book is that I was expecting more of adventures, backpacking, camping kind of stuff.. It is a 'travel' genred novel.. In this novel, travel means, travel by bike, car or air, which means not much of a adventure stuff.. And the author most of the time stays in a hotel or a friend's place, which means it is not much of a backpacking or camping stuff..



But for a person like me, who likes travelling and all.. This is a refreshment and provokes to hit the road again.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment