Thursday 27 October 2011

THE ROZABAL LINE (Revised Edition) by Ashwin Sanghi, Book Review

The Rozabal Line (Revised Edition)The Rozabal Line by Ashwin Sanghi

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


A boring book...



The reviews were...wow, so amazing. People were comparing this book with The Da Vinci Code and the author with Dan Brown. I was so tempted to read it.



All the book contained is a collection of myths of different religion which points out that jesus was not killed in the cruxifixion, but lived lived and died in India and supported Sacred Feminine with some more myths.



The book was so confusing. All the myths were connected using a fictious story, who confused me even more. The book would have been good, if it had only the last 25 pages. The last 25 pages of story is what was clear to me, the rest was a pure mess.



It might be used a myth-reference-guide, if didnt have that fictious story through out...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment