Sunday 31 July 2011

THE IMMORTALS OF MELUHA by Amish Tripathi, Review

The Immortals of MeluhaThe Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is not that kind of a book I was expecting. I was expecting a book with lot of morals and Hindu myths. But this turned out to be a complete different.



But it was indeed a very good one. This is come under my category... FAST READ BECAUSE ITS GOOD.... If you are very leisure and have lots of time, you will try your best to complete in one read.



It consisted mostly of the Meluhan myths, which I believe are pure works of fictions.



Actually this book doesn't belond to be noted as a "BC story".. No way in BC we had technology like that.. It is a combination of both BC and a Modern era.



The names of the characters are used very brilliantly. I really admire a new-comer can make such a great deal. HATS OFF TO AMISH.



Just can't wait for the second book in the series...



ONE WORD DESCRIPTION : PAGE-TURNER



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment